Dear Friends...

On Monday, July 18, 2011 0 komentar


Dear Friend,

Wherever you are, Whenever you read it, and Whatever you’ve been thinking of this.
This is just a very simple word, in a very single word,
Just ‘something’ about my feeling,
Just ‘something’ that really becomes my everything.

Hey, my friend. Don’t you know that you are my light? Who turns me into right? Someone who tells and shows me how be different, someone who shows me what’s the LOVE with your own way. Someone who really cares when nobody looks or even just listens to me, you always there, right here in my side, when nobody wants to be with me. When everybody leaves me alone, Just you! Who comes, walks slowly with your very beautiful smile.

I really can’t say anything good, when I was right there beside you. I was all speechless beside you. ‘coz you have done all your BEST to make me smile, you have shown me “How To Share Something Special”. Something that can change everything. Something that’s so colorful, Something that’s so wonderful. You know, my dear friend, You have been my angel who descends from the heaven. And brings that ‘something’ to me, Something that finally I know what it is. Something that I really want to share it back to you, with all my strength, with all of my heart. I really want to reply it all back to you. I really want to be your place to hold, I really want to be your shadows, which never let you go. Which always be there in your side. But more than it, I really want to give you all my love, like you did.

I just want to show you that you have been a really Best friend in my life. I just want to thank GOD who has given me a really great thing in my whole world. I just want to declare it into this world. I just want to make everyone knows who are you, and I just want to show them that ‘This is you’, my dear friend.

You know, I’m not good in word. You know I’m so bad in controlling my emotion. You know all about me, You have known all my habit. But finally, I just want to say “Thank you”. Thank you for everything you have done to me, and Thanks you for being a really Wonderful friends for me.

I Love You more than life…

~ For all my friends~ <3

0 komentar:

Post a Comment