You're my favorite song...

On Monday, July 18, 2011 0 komentar



If words don't come easy without a melody.
If songs don't come easy without it's harmony.
I know something that I wouldn't come easy here without you...

If there are a lot of fun,
If there are a lot of joy,
Many peoples smile, laugh...
But it's all nothing without you.

Sometimes, it's so hard to say something,
Too hard to be honest,
So hard to understand...

But, I know something.

I really don't wanna miss a thing,
Don't wanna miss one smile,
And Don't wanna miss that time,
When you are right here, by my side.

You're voice like a melody that complete my harmony,
Like a beautiful rhyme that complete my missing text,
You're inside of me.

Do you know?

It's hard to say it.
Too shy to be honest...
But, I must say it right now,
Right here with you...

"When I hear you on the radio,
I never wanna change a single note"
"It's like I'm trying to say all along,
You're my favorite song..."

"You're my favorite song...."

0 komentar:

Post a Comment