This is all bout you

On Monday, July 18, 2011 0 komentar


This is all about you...
This is all from me to you...

The Shakespeare room,
With all of his job and Sonnet.
Seems like to be Romeo and Juliet,
Seems like to be the one that time.

You, are my real romeo,
The one who really kind and very talkative,
The one who act with the different way,
The one who can be so romantic on the way you are.

You, are Mr Flirty for me,
The one who really can make me blush,
The one who can make me waiting for long time,
The one who really can make me stay at home and give you all of my time...

Hey, Dude,
Don't you know that I wanna know you better?
Don't you I wanna gettin' closer to you?
Don't you know that I feelin' happy while talking with you...
You're such a thief who steals my heart,
Such a real Shakespeare who plays with words...

For all,
I just wanna make you know about it,
Just wanna told you that, it's all bout you...
I'm sorry I'm not good in words coz,
You are the one who really good on it...

And the last,
I like the way we meet,
I like the way you talk with your friends...
And I like the way you are...

^___^

0 komentar:

Post a Comment