One Love...

On Monday, July 18, 2011 0 komentar



One Love

I know something,
Something that can changes my whole world.
Something that teaches me how to be stronger.
And something that tells me to be the real me.
And shows the world, “This is me.”

One Love,
The one and the only,
The one who give me much feeling,
And The only who shows be the way to be something.

You don’t need to know it
Just feel it and let it flow,
Coz sometimes we really can’t understand it…
But believe me, We always can feel it.

One Love,
That’s all.
There’s nothing to be questioned,
Coz we will find the answer,
Sooner or later we will know it,
With our own way to feel that’s this is the real answer.
One Love,
The one and the only…
The one who makes us feel higher and higher,
The only one that we feel and need…

And finally I know, that’s My love,
My only one love is You…

0 komentar:

Post a Comment