You...

On Thursday, March 17, 2011 0 komentar


This is specialy written for the most beautiful girl that I've seen in this world, someone who I really wish she could be The princess of my Heart...
~Joe 

Not sure if you know this,
Not sure if you remember when the first we meet.
When the wind walks down the air, when my eyes stare someone in white.
That was the greatest day that I've ever had. 
That was the greatest moment that I've ever felt.

Seems like a dream, 
Feels like destiny is walking around us and fortuna is here with me...
You...
You are the different things in my heart,
The one that will be complete me, the one that I wish I could found here...

You...
You are the endless melody,
The song inside of me,
The reason why I still here, waiting all alone...

You...
The one who keeps your eyes down of me,
The one who is smiling in red...
The one who is so beautiful in white...

I still remember it,
The whole part of our moment,
Coz that's the best moment that I've ever felt...
Coz you are the greatest melody that I've ever heard...

Coz you are THE ONLY and always be THE ONE for me...

0 komentar:

Post a Comment