You (part II)

On Thursday, March 17, 2011 0 komentar


This is specialy written for the greatest melody that I ever heard, The only one harmony to every song I sing....
~Joe 


My life is so flat, so ordinary.
I just feel I'm so lucky, 'coz I have a great friend.
But suddenly you come,
Like a sun, shinning my whole life.
Like an angle, bringing me to heaven...

You are the most special thing for me,
The only one reason why I life,
The only one person who I believe in...

You're the one who changes me,
The one only who makes me feel it,
The only one harmony that drivin' me crazy...

I don't need nobody if you are in my side,
'coz nobody can take your place in my heart,
and dreams can take a place of loving you...

...........................................................................


I know the truth,
We are two very different people...
Though we're face to face,
We would never see eye to eye...

But...
But baby please,
Let me say it,
Let me say that I love you in the Best way that I can...


I'm so sorry Michi,
I'm sorry 'coz I love you...
~Joe

0 komentar:

Post a Comment