When I'm in Love with you

On Monday, November 28, 2011 0 komentar

As long as the moment we have spent together,
As much as we miss each other,
As hard as the distance makes us apart,
And as awesome as your word comes out from your perfect mouth,

I would never think that you will be a part of my life,

‘Coz you just come in without a single word,
‘Coz at the first time, I just try to be nice as a normal person it the world.
But, suddenly we know that there’s something different with our feeling,
It’s like we start missing each other when we didn’t meet,
It’s like we start to keep waiting until we have time together.

Maybe I’m not as good as you in words,

Maybe I’m not as romantic as you did to me,
Maybe I’m not as mature as you are to be,
And I know, I’m just a little innocent girl,
I’m just a girl that finally knows that I feel something different with you.

You know,

You already be someone special in my heart,
You already be the one who can make this heart beating that much,
You already be the only who can make me blush all the time,
You already be someone important and I’m sure you can feel it…

No matter how long we will be together,
No matter where you are and where you come from,
No matter what you look like,
The matter is I just want to be with you,
‘Coz finally, I realize just you who can complete me,
And all that I know, I just need you to be with me…

~ Michi, 11/14/2011: 10.33 A.M

0 komentar:

Post a Comment