This Crush

On Tuesday, November 29, 2011 0 komentar

This Crush

Tonight, I realize something…

Tonight, I kinda find something…

Yeah, something that I don’t need to hide it anymore,

Something that I should tell about it to you,
Something that I know that you already feel the same,

I’m so sorry if I keep repeating my word,

It’s all coz of I really lost my word,
And I just got speechless whenever I’m with you,
I just losing my control and I just think about you…

Sometimes, I kinda ask myself,

Why do I keep running from the truth
Coz all I have think about is you…

And now I keep asking myself,

Why this crush isn’t going away?

Then I got the answer…

Deep inside of my heart,
I know that this crush isn’t going away,
But this crush just grows bigger and bigger…


Michi, 6/11/2011, 10.02 P.M

0 komentar:

Post a Comment