Someone inside of my life...

On Tuesday, June 7, 2011 0 komentar



Silent,

Such a part of my life...
Being lonely,
Without anyone in my side,
Yea, that's me...
Before you come to my life, then you change my whole world...

Smiling,
Like a sun, shining and warming my heart.
Laughing,
Like a rainbow, who puts the color inside of my life.

You have changed my whole life,
You make it more colorful,
You teach me how to feel,
Something that I never felt before,
Something that is so wonderful,
Something that is really powerful for me.

You have changed my life.
You have made it better than before.
You ...
Who teach me how to smile,
Who teach how to laugh and relax...

You...
The one, who teach me to say it clearly...
One sentence that can makes me feel that I'm the luckiest girl in the world.

Now, I don't wanna keep silent again,
Now, I don't wanna be alone again...
Coz I have a really good reason to smile,
Coz I have a perfect reason to say,
That I love you more than I can say... <3


~ especially written for my sweet heart ^^
(and sure for all my friends, thanks for being my friends)
Arigatou Gozaimasu !!!

:lol:

0 komentar:

Post a Comment